Gondola Resorts takes leadership position in discounting over 100 condos, homes and town homes at Keystone resort in Colorado. Keystone rental deals include River Run Village, Mountain House and LakesideVillage.
Gondola Resorts, a leading Keystone vacation rental company in Colorado, announced today discounts of up to 50% on its inventory of vacation rental condos, homes and town homes during its popular 2012 spring skiing period. The rental discounts apply to over one-hundred rentals starting at $99 per day — the same price that most motels charge in the area.
“We’re celebrating another fantastic winter ski season at Keystone Resort, and we’ve answered with all new pricing for our loyal Keystone renters. No day is so bad that it can’t be fixed by a showering of snow, great customer service and at a great value”, says Gondola Resorts CEO, Gino Malara.
And to encourage customers to return to Keystone, Gondola Resorts is offering the promotion through April 30, or 22-days following Keystone’s last ski day.
“Our customers are seeking a better value, and we’ve answered with new pricing and the flexibility of 2-day rentals,” Malara said.
Keystone spring vacation deals include the following:
- The Timbers 1-bedroom ski-in ski-out luxury condo…………………$99 per night
- The Springs 1-bedroom condo just 100 yards to Gondola………….$119 per night
- Red Hawk Lodge 2-bedroom condo just 150 yards to Gondola…….$139 per night
- Tenderfoot Lodge 3-bedroom condo within 300 yards of slopes……$149 per night
- Meisel Drive 4-bedroom town home, free shuttle to slopes……….…$159 per night