Although the ski industry expects increased consumer spending this season, it’s no secret that lodging companies are competing for your dollars. “This is great news for the consumer”, explains Keystone condo owner Gino Malara. “Skiers and snowboarders have plenty of deals to choose from this year, especially at River Run where you can find discounts on a daily basis of at least 10-20% from last year’s rates.” Most lodging companies in Keystone have some sort of discount. “When lodging competes, you win”, exclaims Malara.”
Competing lodging companies are getting creative, also. For example, Gondola Resorts offers a trade-up program that upgrades you for FREE. For patrons who book a SILVER rated condo online at www.GondolaResorts.com, you’re rewarded with a free gift and early check-in.
For GOLD reservations, Gondola Resorts offers the following perks:
- Luxurious Satin Banded Linens on all Queens and Kings
- Premium Vail Roasters Coffee
- Complementary Large Gift Basket
- One Free DVD Rental from the Guest Services Center collection of 600 DVD‘s.
For guests booking a PLATINUM-rated property with Gondola Resorts, you automatically get all of the SILVER and GOLD upgrades PLUS:
- Complementary Bottle of Wine
- 12 Noon Late Checkout
- Free Mid-stay Clean for stays 4+ nights
- UNLIMITED Free DVD Rentals
- Free concierge services